PADI Open Water Dive Course - Learn to Dive
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
PERTH SCUBA IS WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S NUMBER 1 SCUBA DIVE SHOP
LOCATED AT 180 BANNISTER ROAD CANNING VALE.
Learn to dive with our safe and fun courses with experienced professional Dive Instructors.
Western Australia's only PADI Career Development Centre, teaching beginners all the way up to Instructors and everything in between.
Courses start every week at our dive shop in Canning Vale - choose from 3 course format options.
AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS OF TRAINING YOU'LL BE DIVING AT ROTTNEST ISLAND
Become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver in only 3 days, including Rottnest Island Boat Dives!
Perth Scuba offers 3 day dive courses every week all year round.
Choose Part-Time, Mid-Week or Full-Time weekends.
Dive Course Formats:
- Full-Time Dive Courses: Friday - Sunday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Part-Time Dive Courses: Monday - Wednesday 6:00pm - 9:00pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Mid-Week Dive Courses: Tuesday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Private 1-on-1 and Private 2-on-1 Courses can be scheduled over 3 days that suit you. All you need do is select a date on the calendar close to your preferred commencement date and we'll contact you for further details.
- 1-day, 2-day & 3-day Referral's: Have you started your dive course with another dive shop and need to finish? This is the option for you. You'll need to have your referral paperwork from your referring dive shop to select this option.
Perth Scuba PADI Open Water Diver Course includes:
- PADI eLearning Pass – valid for life! All your theory online
- PADI eLearning Pass
- PADI Diver’s Digital Log Book
- 2 Perth Beach Dives
- 2 Boat Dives to Rottnest Island (including lunch & drinks)
- Air Fills & Pool Entry (for entire course)
- All Equipment Hire (including BCD, wetsuit, regulator, dive computer, cylinder, mask, fins, snorkel, boots & weight belt)
- Transport of your hire equipment to and from the shop
- Transport from shop to dive site and returned to shop - strictly limited to first 8 students on course date
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification Card
- Donation to Project AWARE
- FREE Manta Club Membership
- Equipment Discount for Students on Courses – great savings just ask our friendly staff!!!
- Fully inclusive dive course - nothing more to pay!
- Minimum 14 years of age to dive in Western Australia
- Medically fit to dive (answer NO to all medical statement questions) or pass a Dive Medical with a doctor
- Be able to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes
Here’s how it works!
Upon booking your dive course, we email you a Perth Scuba PADI eLearning Pass within 24 hours. This pass allows you to do all your dive knowledge online – that’s right! No boring classrooms! Your PADI eLearning pass once completed is VALID FOR LIFE. So you can complete all your theory before you leave home & check back whenever you want to brush up on skills!
Prior to starting your course, we get you to complete the PADI eLearning knowledge reviews online in the comfort of your own home to prepare you for your new adventure.
BOOK NOW IN A FEW OF CLICKS
1. Click your start date below (Full Time = Friday | Part Time = Monday | Mid-Week = Tuesday)
2. Click the number of participants (+1 or more)
3. Click CONFIRM AVAILABILITY or BUY GIFT CARD
4. BUYING AS A SURPRISE GIFT? Please ensure you DO NOT insert the gift recipient's email address in the participant details to ensure notifications are NOT sent to them before they receive their gift from you.
Once you complete your booking Perth Scuba will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to confirm your nominated course dates availability and details about your dive course, including issuing your PADI eLearning Pass. Remember that your eLearning takes approximately 8 hours to complete, so make sure you give yourself enough time to complete comfortably.